The students must make a 3D solid model on September 2017-January 2018 on this challenge. Each challenge will be the assignment of “CAD and CAE” subject. The problem is given as a 2D detailed drawing. The challenge must be completed on the specified month (until the end of the month). The following links are 2D drawing problem on each month.
- Challenge of the month 1 (September 2017)
- Challenge of the month 2 (October 2017)
- Challenge of the month 3 (November 2017)
- Challenge of the month 4 (December 2017)
- Challenge of the month 5 (January 2018)
The students must use Autodesk Fusion 360 to finish these challenges. Each student has a project course ID for completing the challenges. The project course IDs used are as following.
- AP0652-AP0652504140-09/2017 for 02.2011.1.08367 to 02.2014.1.08930 (class A)
- AP0652-AP0652504142-09/2017 for 02.2014.1.08867 to 02.2015.1.09098, and 02.2016.1.90604 (class H)
- AP0652-AP0652504143-09/2017 for 02.2014.1.08828 to 02.2014.1.08860 (class H)
- AP0652-AP0652504144-09/2017 for 02.2012.1.08477 to 02.2014.1.08895 (class H1)